Open Trading Account
How to Open a Trading Account
An investor willing to trade through Time Securities (Private) Limited (TSPL) must open a trading account with TSPL. Opening an Account with TSPL consists of the following easy steps:
- Attach the following documents with the duly filled and signed SAOF in order to complete the registration process:
- Attested copies of CNIC of the Account Holder
- Attested copies of CNIC of the Joint Account Holders (if applicable)
- Attested copies of CNIC of the Nominee (not applicable for joint account)
- Duly filled in “Power of Attorney” for operating client account (if applicable)
- Copy of “Zakat Declaration”
- CDC sub-account opening form
Companies/ Body Corporate/ Institutions
- Certified true copies of CNIC of authorized persons and witnesses
- Dully filled & stamped “Specimen Signature Card”
- Duly executed and stamped “Authority Letter”
- Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation/ Registration/ License
- Certified true copy of Board Resolution
- Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association/ Trust Deed/ Constituent Documents
1. Attach A/C Payees cheque (if required) in favour of “Time Securities (Private) Limited” (only applicable in case of Individuals).
2. The duly filled and signed “SAOF” along with necessary documents and cheque (if required) should be submitted to: TIME SECURITIES (PRIVATE) LIMITED Room No: 98-99, 2ND Floor, STOCK EXCHANGE BUILDING, STOCK EXCHANGE ROAD, Karachi, Pakistan.
3. After verifying the SAOF and the attached documents, TSPL will register your UIN with NCCPL and open your trading account.
4. You will be sent a Welcome Letter which will consist the details related to:
- Client Code
- Name of the Trader
- Contact numbers for equity trading, equity settlements